La Liseuse ou Printemps, Claude Monet

Thursday, March 22, 2018

reading my way through France

first things first: the photo of the painting on this page header is taken from the Musée du Luxembourg. My thanks. 

second: yes,  another journal page added to the original. As my reading interests grow, so does my blog. Sometimes I run into books that just sort of don't fit anywhere on my other journal pages, and for books by French authors,  I needed a new space.  There will be cross postings from other pages, but for now, any and all things French I read will go here. 

I'm not a French language/literary scholar, nor am I a literary expert in any way shape or form -- just a reader who has been getting into and really beginning to love French literature of all sorts.  Helpful comments are always appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to say what you'd like, but please be nice about it.